by Lisa Middleton
This week marks your final chance to take advantage of pre-season rates on tickets to our spectacular 2013 season! Here are a few of the reasons we hope that you’ll take advantage of this special early booking period:
1) Tickets are being offered at up to 25% less than our in-season rates until January 31 – the lowest regular prices of the season!
2) We know planning ahead can be difficult, so we’ve introduced our new Pre-Season Promise. Patrons who order before January 31 will be able to exchange their tickets for the same performance type and seating zone later in the year without paying any extra fees.
3) It’s not uncommon for a show to sell out during our season. Booking early not only ensures that you’ll get to a production, but also that you’ll enjoy it from your favourite seat in the house!
In addition to offering these great reasons to book your tickets early, we’re also doing our best to make coming to the Festival affordable with
- Ticket prices that have been held at last year’s levels
- A new $20 ticket price for students (down from $25)
- The return of 2-for-1 Tuesdays: Every Tuesday evening throughout the season (excluding opening nights), purchase two tickets in the same seating zone (A+, A, B or C), and pay for only one of them. (These dates are selling out quickly!)
- A 50% reduction in handling fees for all online purchases
- Twice-daily bus service from Toronto at a cost of only $10 each way
There’s never been a better time to plan your next trip to the Festival – and with twelve exciting productions on our stages and loads of new Forum events to explore, our 2013 season is not to be missed. We can’t wait to share it with you!
We’ll see you at the Box Office. Happy booking!