This contest is in celebration of our 60th season so the winner of the contest will get four (4) tickets to the opening of Henry V as well as four (4) t-shirts with their design on them. (Tickets are for the performance only; travel and accommodation are the responsibility of the winner).
T-Shirt Contest Rules and Regulations
- The t-shirt design is to reflect the celebration of 60 years of the Stratford Shakespeare Festival and should reflect the theme – Celebrating 60 years of the Stratford Shakespeare Festival
- Submissions must be made electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with “T-shirt design” in the subject line.
- Submissions must be a minimum of 300 dpi and submitted as a jpeg, pdf or eps file.
- Submissions will be accepted until 11:59p.m. December 14, 2011.
- A jury will select their top designs which will be posted on Facebook on December 16, 2011 for voting by our Facebook fans until 11:59p.m. December 21, 2011.
- Designs must be original and not produced elsewhere.
- Designs may have a maximum of four (4)colours.
- When you submit your design, indicate which of the eight (8) t-shirt colours provided you prefer (white, black, red, ice grey, dark chocolate, vegas gold, military green, or stone blue).
- Artwork must remain on the front body of the tee, with nothing on the sleeves or back.
- The winning design will become the property of the Stratford Shakespeare Festival and will be produced for sale in the Theatre Store as well as online. Note that the design maybe altered slightly for printing purposes.
- By submitting a design you give permission to the Stratford Shakespeare Festival to produce the t-shirt and to sell it online and at the Theatre Store without payment or royalty.